Date: 27th April 2010
April 27 2010, London -The Digital Communications KTN (www.dcktn.org.uk) presents a seminar to help you maximise the value of your intellectual property. The event will be jointly presented by Inngot - the UK's first showcase for intellectual property, enabling innovative businesses to describe and classify all their intangible assets, then publish them in a secure online marketplace to attract partners, customers and funding.The event will be held on May 6th 2010 at The IET, 2 Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL.
In a turbulent economic climate, it?s more important than ever to ensure that all your business assets are delivering the best value. This event is focused on “unlocking” your intellectual property and other intangibles, and using them to create value through collaboration, licensing and fundraising. The programme is led by participants from key organizations in the community of innovation, including the Intellectual Property Office, UK Innovation Research Centre and IP Federation, and will use a combination of thought-provoking research, case studies and practical exercises to help you understand the potential, and the possible pitfalls, of an “open” approach for your IP.
Who should attend:
- CEOs/proprietors of knowledge-intensive companies
- Technical, legal and finance directors, and other senior managers working with IP
- Technology transfer officers
- Professionals involved in brokering collaboration and partnerships
Issues to be addressed in the seminar will include:
- Does IP have to stifle open innovation?
- Safeguarding business interests in an “open” age
- Using intellectual assets for collaboration and fundraising
- New IP health check diagnostic tools
- Understanding IP activity in your market
You can register for this FREE event at http://digital-communications-ktn.org/tinc?key=d95cAHGK&formname=IntellectualProperty
Places are limited and interest is high so register quickly while there are still places available.