Date: 1st August 2011
August 1st 2011 - TouchstoneNAV, where support is a culture not a department, has today officially launched NAV Doctor, a new service for all companies using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform. With an increase in poorly maintained Dynamics NAV installations or customers having trouble with partners not meeting expectations, the NAV Doctor is aimed at helping businesses of all sizes improve the performance, functionality, support and strategic planning of their Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
The NAV Doctor Service has been launched in response to a growing demand by Dynamics NAV users who feel that their partner is not providing the quality of service they wanted or expected. Approximately 65,000 companies currently use Microsoft Dynamics NAV according to Gartner, yet the industry’s lack of expertise in implementing and supporting the ERP platform is clear:
• Most implementations under-deliver business value
• Companies do not effectively manage the organisational changes of ERP
• Poor strategic planning is not leveraging the investment
• Low quality of support is creating a difficult environment for users
“We boast one of the most experienced management, support and delivery teams within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV reseller channel. A team who not only use their expertise to deliver solutions in an effective and pragmatic manner, but to create a centre of excellence with constant investment in the Dynamics NAV ecosystem and an attitude that places the customer and the quality of service right at the heart of what we do,” said Matt Dredge, Director, TouchstoneNAV.
The NAV Doctor Service is designed exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers and includes:
• An initial assessment where TouchstoneNAV consultants investigate and provide a full ‘health check’ of Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations
• A rescue service where a specialist team will help restore and improve any poorly implemented or underperforming Dynamics NAV solutions
• A full plan for support, training, development and enhancement as well as help forming a clear plan for their future
• Outstanding support and account management, ensuring that customers maximise their investments with TouchstoneNAV
For more information about NAV Doctor, or to speak to a member of the NAV Doctor Team, please call 0800 0345 424.
TouchstoneNAV offers business management software solutions tailored and built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV application platform. With over 15 years’ experience in delivering the solution across a wide range of industry sectors including Supply Chain, Distribution, Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, they are continually recognised as one of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in the UK and consistently appearing in the top three of Microsoft’s best performing partners.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is used by over 65,000 companies with over 1.3million users and is the only mid-market ERP solution to break the 1 million user mark. TouchstoneNAV offer not only great technical skill but a depth and breadth of experience in business process and requirements that is required for delivering solutions. With a shortage of skilled resources for implementation and consulting support available in the market, they offer both new and existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers their expertise to deliver the services that complex ERP projects require. They’re so good that even Microsoft go to them for advice!
For further information about TouchstoneNAV, visit www.touchstonenav.co.uk or call 0800 0345 424.
+44 118 909 0909