Distribute your news to the German Market
Maximise your online press release exposure in both English and German-language markets
We have partnered with German PR agency good news! to include specialist local language distribution to the German online channel.
The supplementary distribution and reporting will be available to NeonDrum customers for the cost of one regular distribution credit. Professional press release translation can be provided by Stockelsdorf-based good news!, on request, as part of its expert distribution to targeted German online media outlets. The collaboration with good news! will also offer a local language point of engagement for German businesses seeking to harness the NeonDrum service.
To use the service:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a German distribution. Let us know if you would like, in addition to the distribution:
- Your release translated
- A coverage report
- We will need a 2 working day lead time for the translation service, since translations may include some clarification of certain phrases.
- Lead times for distribution are the same as the usual NeonDrum service, submission up to 12 noon (UK time) for same-day distribution.
- If the release is being distributed through the English language NeonDrum service, then all correspondence will be with us. If it's a German language only distribution, then good news! may contact you.
- Distribution costs (with or without coverage) will use one normal NeonDrum distribution credit.
- Invoicing will be via NeonDrum with the usual terms and conditions.