We provide an online press release distribution service
When you submit news to us we create a prioritised list of quality news sites. Some are specialised in your market area (trade or industry publications), some are general news sites, others have a financial or business focus, and a few are "social bookmarking", "user-generated content" (blogs and forums) or "microblogging" sites - like Diigo and Twitter.
We then email and manually post your news on these sites, guaranteeing industry-leading coverage results for your story - measurably better than other newswires.
Why distribute your news online?
For business-to-business, there are several reasons:
- Online is the main way people find news. So, complementing your current media relations with an online channel that guarantees coverage increases the likelihood of your news reaching your target audience.
- Google ranks websites according to the number of inbound links along with the instances of keywords associated with links/references to that website. The more news you have online with your messaging, the more your website and results in natural search will improve.
- Readers click through from online news to read more about you on your website. Online news distribution boosts the volume of your web traffic. We have also measured that our targeted online coverage significantly improves the quality of your web traffic, creating meaningful visits from qualified visitors.
- Measurable results. Online coverage is almost instantly measurable via results in Google and increases in web traffic.
- Promotion of "non-news". You may have a white paper, an applications note, a how-to guide, or be participating in a trade show or industry event. Traditional news media with limited space is unlikely to cover a release announcing these. The online community will publish this news because it serves their audience. As long as your news delivers value to your audience then it will most likely be published.
We run a very lean operation and firmly believe that we produce the best quality coverage at the lowest possible price. We're not a newswire just emailing out to a massive list in the hope of coverage (the equivalent of throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks). We carefully hand-pick a set of target sites for your news to deliver industry-leading coverage.